Activitites, Family Fun
Apr 20, 2020
Need something to help entertain and calm your kids that will be fun to make? Check out these easy-to-make calming jars. All you need is hand soap, water and a handful of shiny glitter and beads to help your kids find their inner peace.
-glitter in the colors you want
-old glass jar or water bottle
1. Fill 1/4th of the jar with water.
2. Fill 3/4th of the bottle with clear hand soap
3. Fill the remaining space with colored hand soap.
4. Take your glitter, as many shades and sizes that you want, and pour them into the jar.
5. Take your beads and add them to the jar.
6. Superglue the lid shut and allow to dry.
7. Enjoy your new Calming Jar!
If you want to make a little piece of The Island your own, you need more than just a road map and a REALTOR. You need a partner who can make things happen.
Home Sales Hit a Record-Setting Rebound
Jul 24, 2020