Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, & The Surrounding SC Lowcountry
Feb 5, 2016
The 20th Annual Hilton Head Island Gullah Celebration lasts the entire month of February
- The Hilton Head Island Gullah Celebration showcases the rich cultural heritage of the Gullah people and their history on Hilton Head Island.
- The Celebration programming includes a variety of events designed to attract local residents, regional, national and international travelers.
- The event has been recognized by the Southeast Tourism Society as one of the Top 20 Events in the Southeast.
- Hilton Head Island Gullah Celebration events incorporate the many facets of the Gullah culture.
- Visitors have an opportunity to experience the food and music, receive firsthand, historical information and take a journey through the culture via the visual arts.
For more information, events and tickets visit Hilton Head Island – Gullah Celebration | Events
If you want to make a little piece of The Island your own, you need more than just a road map and a REALTOR. You need a partner who can make things happen.
Home Sales Hit a Record-Setting Rebound
Jul 24, 2020