From coastlines and marshes to woodlands and wildlife, Hilton Head Island is one of the most beautiful places on earth. If you want to own a piece of all this island has to offer, you need more than just an average real estate agent. You need a partner who can make things happen, make a real difference and still make it all look easy. You need a partner like Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers. Selling your first home or last – we put you in a perfect place.
At Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers, we provide honest counsel and objective strategy based on decades of successful experience, a wealth of professional knowledge and a position of leadership in the community. After nearly 35 years in Hilton Head Island real estate, we not only know the business, we know the neighborhood. It’s just one reason why we help our clients buy or sell over 100 local properties every year.
Key Seller Services
The insight and assistance you receive from our team includes:
- Pricing Analysis: We offer a written report of recent and current market conditions – including active listings, sold listings and expired listings – to help you determine an effective asking price for your property.
- Market Preparation: Improving the condition of your home prior to listing or showing – “setting the stage” – and knowing what to do when the property is being shown are just a few services that help maximize marketing efforts.
- Property Pre-Inspection: Arranging inspection when listing your home helps you anticipate potential problems, allows control any repairs, establish a basis for comparison, save time between contract and closing – and can often save the sale.
- Legendary Negotiation: We learn all we can about sellers, their qualifications and their circumstances before preparing your offer or beginning negotiation to ensure you receive the highest possible value.
- Carefree Closing: We take care of every, single detail prior to closing – including a thorough explanation of procedures and a comprehensive buyer’s statement outlining your down payment, pre-paid items and other estimated closing costs.
- Special Services: If you have to vacate your property prior to sale, we can provide an introduction to partners for special services including lawn care or landscaping, mail collection, lighting schedules and climate control.
Every real estate agent likes to think they’re innovative. But what does that really mean? At Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers, it means a great deal – not only to us but especially to you. It means state-of-the-art systems, industry-leading technology and world-class marketing tactics. More importantly, it also means a progressive attitude and unique aptitude for anticipating possibilities, assessing opportunities and delivering desired results.
Key Evaluation Services
Our innovative approach to your property may include:
- Home Staging Consultation
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Profile
- Enhanced Listing on HHIREB.com
- Custom Online Virtual Tour
- Creation of Custom Property Website
- Marketing thru at least 75 Listing Websites and Social Media
- Online Marketing through our global lead generation systems
- Professionally Designed Property Brochures
- Profiling in HHIREB Monthly Newsletters
- Promotion to National REALTOR® Referral Network
- Tours or Previews for HHIREB and Other Local Real Estate Agents
- Neighborhood Notifications & Invitations
- Agent–Broker Notifications & Promotions
- Open Houses and Other Events
- Home Protection Plans or Other Closing Incentives
- Financing Analysis for Potential Buyers
- Prospect Follow-Up Interviews
- Weekly Client Marketing Updates
One of the things we hear about most from our clients is our willingness to tell them what they may not want to hear. The truth is our brand of honest communication may not be for everyone. But the way we see it, a relationship based on anything else will never really benefit anyone. So, we look at things objectively, look you in the eye and tell you all you need to make the best possible decision.
This commitment to collaboration and custom-tailored feedback not only keeps you engaged, but provides a competitive advantage that allows you to move forward with complete confidence.
Key Seller Questions
Before you list your property with any real estate agent or broker, ask them the following questions. Then ask us for a list of a dozen more.
- How long have you been selling real estate?
- How many homes have you sold on Hilton Head Island?
- How much do you know about my particular community?
- How will you determine the best value for my property?
- How many professional designations do you have? How many are for resort properties?
- How much do you know about real estate law, taxation and investment?
- How many different marketing tactics will you use? How many are online or digital?
- May I see a sample of your most recent marketing materials?
- How many agency team members will be working for me?
- How often can I expect to hear from you?
There’s an old saying that “When all is said and done, there’s usually a lot more said than done.” Unless, of course, you’re talking with Hilton Head Island Real Estate Brokers. If you know us at all, you know we’re more likely to adhere to the adage that “actions speak louder than words.”
In the end, we believe the greatest evidence of our professional commitment to you is our personal commitment to ensuring you find the perfect home – quickly, easily and affordably.
Bottom line: Our most important objective is to Sell Your Home…
- At the Highest Possible Price: The average sales price-to-list price ratio earned by our listings is significantly higher than the average of the Multiple Listing Service. That means more money to you after all expenses have been deducted.
- In the Shortest Possible Time: The average number of days our listings are on the market is also less than the average of the Multiple Listing Service. In other words, your property will usually sell faster – so you’ll receive your equity sooner.
- With the Most Favorable Terms: Negotiating the most favorable terms regarding possession, property repairs, settlement fees and personal property can be just as important as the price. In fact, the benefits of our expert negotiation can often be one of the most significant services we offer.
And our experience makes your experience better. Over the course of our collective careers, we’ve encountered almost every situation that could possibly arise from the purchase of real estate, so we know how to deal with every one.
- Appraisal Issues
- E.I.F.S Stucco
- Inspection Contingencies
- Probate Litigation
- Property Line Disputes
- Regime Assessments
- Repair Problems
- Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Tax Issues
- Tenant Problems
- Termite Damage
- Title Issues
You may never experience any of these issues, but if you do, you’ll want us on your side. And if you think it’s expensive to work with a real professional – just wait until you hire an amateur.
Your Experience is Guaranteed.
If at any time during the listing period you are not completely satisfied with the service you’re receiving – and the problem cannot be resolved – just notify us in writing and you’ll be released from your contract.