Sun City Hilton Head, an active adult community for people aged 55 or better, encompasses over 5,000 acres in the heart of South Carolina’s treasured coast. Sun City Hilton Head, operational since 1995, enjoys a population of approximately 7,000 residents and will grow to 14,000 by completion. Del Webb Corporation is a member of the Pulte Homes family and is the nation’s leading builder of active adult communities.
Six miles from Interstate 95 and 13 miles west of Hilton Head, Sun City is only 30 minutes from the beach and the shopping, dining and cultural options available in nearby Bluffton, Beaufort, Hilton Head and Savannah. Enjoy energy, optimism, and southern living in this beautiful Lowcountry neighborhood, with amenities and social clubs for all lifestyles.
Sun City Community Video:
Video Courtesy PulteGroup, Inc. © PulteGroup, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Sun City Hilton Head is located in Okatie, South Carolina. Sun City Hilton Head can be reached from Highway 278, seven miles west of the bridge to Hilton Head Island and approximately twelve miles east of I-95.
Sun City Community Features and Amenities:
- Gated Community: Private, 24-hour Security, Age-Restricted
- Golf: Okatie Creek Golf Club, 18-hole course, Driving Range, Putting Green, and Clubhouse; Hidden Cypress 18-hole Championship Course, Clubhouse, and Pro Shop; Argent Lakes Golf Course
- Tennis: 10 Har-Tru Clay Courts
- Fitness and Recreation: Three Fitness Centers, 6 Indoor and Outdoor Swimming Pools, Aerobics Studio, Over 100 Community Social Clubs, Outdoor Pavilion, Social Halls, Performing Arts Theatre, Bocce Courts, Croquet Lawns, Softball Field, Volleyball Court, Horseshoe Pit, Leisure Trails, Dog Park
- Shopping and Dining: Clubhouse at Okatie Creek, Jameson’s Original Charhouse, Jameson’s Banquets Catering Services
Sun City Documents:
Sun City Community Fees:
$2,100 base annually, plus annual neighborhood assessment may apply. Some neigborhoods may also charge for required landscaping maintenance.
Not applicable to Sun City proper. See Riverbend for unimproved POA fees in that Sun City community.
Transfer/Initiation and Other Fees:
1/3 of 1% of sales price - New Member Fee - resales only, $1000 Community Enhancement fee - resales only, $200 Administrative Transfer Fee