Hilton Head Plantation is the Island’s second largest community, consisting of over 4,000 acres along the Port Royal Sound and Intracoastal Waterway. This private residential community offers resort-style amenities and endless social and recreational opportunities for people of all ages.
There are four golf clubs, twelve tennis courts, over seven miles of leisure trails, two nature conservancies, an incredible community recreation center, a gardening area, and two miles of beautiful beaches. The community’s Plantation House on Spring Lake Lagoon can be rented out for special occasions. It is often the setting for a number of events and meetings held by Hilton Head Plantation’s unique social clubs, including the Gourmet Club, Dance Club, Newcomers Club, Women’s Club, Fishing Club, Bridge Club, and many more. Hilton Head Plantation’s Skull Creek Marina has a boatyard, fueling station, pump-out station, and 158 boat slips for rent or purchase.
Located just outside Hilton Head Plantation’s gates is Main Street, with dozens of shops, restaurants, offices, and a supermarket. Additionally, a number of the Island’s best restaurants, including Hudson’s Seafood, the Chart House, and The Boathouse Grill are nestled just outside the Plantation’s back gate.
Hilton Head Plantation is located on the North End of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Hilton Head Plantation can be reached from Highway 278 and Squire Pope Road.
Hilton Head Plantation Community Features and Amenities:
- Gated Community: Private, 24-hour security, Main Gate and Cypress Gate Entrances
- Golf: Bear Creek Golf Club, Dolphin Head Golf Club, Oyster Reef Golf Club, Country Club of Hilton Head
- Tennis: 12 Har-Tru Courts, Spring Lake Tennis Facility and Pro Shop
- Fitness and Recreation: Plantation House, Spring Lake Pavilion and Recreational Area, Dolphin Head Recreational Building, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Playgrounds, Surrey Lane Ball Field, Over 7 Miles of Leisure Paths, Fresh and Saltwater Fishing, Bocce and Shuffleboard, Over 30 Social Clubs
- Local Attractions: Skull Creek Marina, Pine Island, Seabrook Farm Community Garden, Cypress Conservancy, Whooping Crane Conservatory
Hilton Head Plantation Documents:
POA Improved: Hilton Head Plantation Community Fees:
$1,109 annually if paid by credit card; $1088 annually by check.
$665 annually if paid by credit card; $653 annually by check.
Transfer/Initiation and Other Fees:
One-time transfer fee of 1/4 of 1% of sale price on all real estate transactions.