Hampton Hall is a thriving, private and peaceful golf community, with luxurious homes and resort-style amenities, including an 18-hole Pete Dye Signature golf course.
With over 1000 acres, Hampton Hall was developed by one of the largest luxury home builders in the United States – the Toll Brothers – who partnered with local developers to build a unique community and lifestyle experience in the heart of the South Carolina Lowcountry. Home sites range from 1/3 to 1/2 acre and have golf, lagoon, and wooded views.
Hampton Hall offers has a style of living that is inspired by close-knit European villages that cater to the lifestyle of every resident, whether a golfer or not. Hampton Hall offers a wide range of social activities, and there’s something for everyone – all year round!
Hampton Hall Community Video:
Video Courtesy Hampton Hall. © Hampton Hall. All Rights Reserved.
Hampton Hall is located in Bluffton, South Carolina. Hampton Hall can be reached from the Buckwalter Parkway and May River Road, eight miles west of the bridge to Hilton Head Island and approximately thirteen miles east of I-95.
Hampton Hall Community Features and Amenities:
- Gated Community: Private, 24-hour Security, Residents & Guests only
- Golf: Pete Dye Signature 18-hole Course, Clubhouse and Pro Shop
- Fitness and Recreation: Health & Fitness Club, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts, Indoor and Outdoor Pools, Bocce, 6.5 miles of Walking and Biking Trails, Fishing, Children’s Playground
- Local Attractions: Savannah, Beaufort, Hilton Head Island
- Shopping and Dining: Clubhouse with Dining, conveniently located near shops and restaurants
Hampton Hall Documents:
Hampton Hall Community Fees:
$3,850 annually, paid in monthly installments of $320.83
$3080 annually, paid in monthly installments of $256.67
Transfer/Initiation and Other Fees:
One-time social membership fee of $4,000. One-time partial fund contribution fee of $789.50.
Fees Last Updated:
June 17, 2017